Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rainbow themed dresses!

Follow Me on Pinterest



I've always taken 'The Wizard of Oz' very
seriously, you know. I believe in the idea of the
rainbow. And I've spent my entire life trying to get
over it.
-Judy Garland



Rainbows are one of the best things about spring and summer.

 When the rain falls the rainbow appears to brighten the day.  Here
is my rainbow inspiration in the form of clothing.  Toss on one of
these beautiful frocks and you are sure to leave a trail of gold 
wherever you go.


















Even the Queen loves a little rainbow!!!



These weddings have executed the rainbow theme quite well.  



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red and pink dress! Is that at your store??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, It is sooo pretty. I do have it at my store. My online shop is under construction at the moment but I can always send it to you. It is a pink and coral/orange color. Let me know if you are interested in it.

    Best,
    Alissa Bush
    303-906-3610
    info@thetwirlgirl.com

    ReplyDelete